Author Topic: Prolapsed Arch of Foot Program  (Read 5432 times)

livingforj

• School of Natural Healing Sign up page
Prolapsed Arch of Foot Program
« on: November 06, 2009, 10:34:09 AM »
I have a rather exact question for an experienced person.

I have heard and read wonderful stories on the BF&C /Complete Tissue and Bone formula. I need to know an exact program to follow.

The case is a prolapsed arch of a foot. The gentleman is 79 years old and is in excellent health and diet. Been seen by doctors for this and been recommended for surgery and orthodontics, of which he’s tried but with little relief. Of course this is very painful for him and he can barely walk.

I figure soaking in the Complete Tissue and Bone and taking large dosages orally should have the body take care of the problem and correct it as well. However, what I need is an exact program to follow and an idea how long to follow it before getting results. Such as 25 capsules a day and soaking for 2 hours faithfully should bring results in 1 month.

Does anyone out there have any comments?

Thank you very much,
-LivingForJ
The information here it is just my opinion. It is neither for diagnosing nor treating any disease or aliment.

Do you like what you see? Want to learn more?
Click the website link (the earth to the left) and sign up to the School of Natural Healing and learn how you can take care of yourself.

rmssiw

Re: Prolapsed Arch of Foot Program
« Reply #1 on: December 21, 2009, 10:35:41 AM »
I would be very interested to see if you found and specifics,a s the condition I ahve is causing bone deformity in my foot and I ahve been taking the Complete Bone and Tissue Formula.  I am a new student and working on myself before recommending to others.  This is getting expensive for me to by so many things and much of what I am using is overlapping in its ingredients. 

HerbalDea

• Cool pic I took @ aquarium!
    • An Herbal Idea
« Reply #2 on: December 21, 2009, 05:45:41 PM »
My grandmother wants to try the BF&C for her foot, too.  She has lost the arch in her foot, the doc said the older a person gets, the more flat-footed you get as well.  I thought this was quite interesting.  It ought to reconstruct the bone and give her back her arch, right?  Also, if BF&C can grow fingers back, what about legs?  A lady I know has a brother with (I think) Edward's disease and we were wondering. I would love to hear the answers to mine and livingforj!
Thanks!
~Hope on-Hope ever~

But I will hope continually, and will yet praise you more and more.
                                     Psalm 71:14

Now faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen    Hebrews 11:1

Jahsun

« Reply #3 on: December 23, 2009, 12:37:12 AM »
I think the results follow the rule of reacting equally to how aggressively the user applies the practice.

Seasonal cleanses, fasting, hydrotherapy, reducing toxous intake, exercise, etc. are major factors right along with taking a good amount of the formula.

All us are vibrations, so be positive and increase your expectations, positive mental affirmations and thrive to survive are no less essential than the herbal foods we know to work.

As far as a schedule I think Dr. Christopher would say something like 3 fomentation changes a day minimum, 1-3 cups Tea 3-5 times a day, mucusless diet(increased fatty acids like olive oil and flax seed), Do not forget cleaning organs prior. Elimination is needed for regeneration.

Rest on the seventh day, I think this can mean 1 day distilled water fasting to some people.

Reflexology and anything else you can suggest or practice along with the BF&C formula increases results.

I will state that the amount of time for any specific recovery varies widely thanks to bodily condition, mental state, and often unkown(subliminal intervention) prefrences to be disabled in such a way. etc. So if you can be aggresive the results may show up in weeks, one faulty health line can back up the whole bodily locomotion though imo.
--Anything I have typed in this post is my personal opinion, I recommend taking time to use your own research and common sense.-- My website! www.herbalhealtheducation.com

livingforj

« Reply #4 on: December 23, 2009, 02:55:48 PM »
Thank you Jahsun for your very thoughtful reply. I shall pass on the info to the gentleman in need.

God Bless!
The information here it is just my opinion. It is neither for diagnosing nor treating any disease or aliment.

Click the website link (the earth to the left) and sign up to the School of Natural Healing and learn how you can take care of yourself.

mike cmt ch

« Reply #5 on: February 15, 2010, 07:01:33 PM »
the general program needs to be followed cleanse, nourish, and rebuild you have a good idea about bfc but your knowledge of the foot is a little lacking .... the arches of the foot are maintained by the ligaments and the muscles of the foot . In order to regain the strength of the ligamnets and muscles you do need bfc but I would increase the 25 cap a day by 4 while doing liver cleansing for the p alcoloids in the comfrey. secondly the arch cannot improve if the foot is not functioning properly so he needs to exercise the foot by picking up marbles 3-4 xs daily around 25 of them and placing them into a can another thing one can do is walking on sand for at least 20 minutes daily as that uses the intrinsic muscles of the foot and the ligaments. one needs to use the muslcles and ligaments in  order for them to strengthen. exercising tells the foot to lay down collagen for new bone and ligaments this is the only way this can be done. finally he needs a streching routine especially for his soleus and gastrocenmius muscles as a tight achilles tendon will  prevent the  proper functioning of the foot you can google a gastroc strech/soleus strech. In the mean time use tumeric, white willow and lobelia for pain and he could also use ice on the foot cover the foot with a t towel and place the ice on for not more that 15 min as the foot will freeze for inflammation ;D

livingforj

« Reply #6 on: February 15, 2010, 09:53:31 PM »
Thank you mike, that is a very educated response. I have passed on the info. I really like the part where you mentioned walking on sand, that makes a lot of sense.

Out of curiosity, are you a doctor of sorts? I've noticed your posts are very informative.

mike cmt ch

« Reply #7 on: February 16, 2010, 02:44:50 PM »
well in some areas im am quite educated im still learning and dont think I will ever stop. I am currently studying to become an RMT and am almost finshed the snh master herbalist program in addition i have taken some nutrition courses and am working towards becoming a nutritioinal herbalist. I am already a cmt =certified massage therapist and ch a chartered herbalist and have compleded the nutrition herbalist course with cnh.

mike cmt ch

« Reply #8 on: February 16, 2010, 09:24:34 PM »
and have finished the other courses with snh. I have done all the materal except a couple things like write a thesis. I also have read numerous books on alternative health outside of snh, my holistic nutrition and massage courses (an rmt here in canada can be up to 3000 hours 1 semester short of a degree and that is what im completing now) I have read many books on health and am still finding more and more. I would like to visit the herbal libary in cincinati(sp). Im sure that would be very intresting. In addition I would like to teach with the snh and help the college improve the course and update it. there are soo many more good books out there and I think it needs to be upgraded. I have decided to educate myself in ththe way that I have because the cost of becoming a naturopath is too expensive for me here where I live u must have a degree 1st then you attend naturopathy college for 4 yrs for a grand total of over $125,000.00 can or apx $105,000.00 usd. I decided to become an alternative health care praticioner by becoming first a massage therapist to pay the bills and that gives me the basics of any health care professional. The university texts we use are the same as nurses, dr's, physios, naturopaths etc in addition I decided to learn about nutrition and looked into a 4 yr degree but decided their information was too out of date and had too mush propaganda ie must eat meat to be healthy so I decided on a wholistic nutritionist. Finally, I am more intrested in the lost healing art of herbology the most and have extensivly looked into that also. I have take a course through dominion herbal college (dr christopher went there) and took there ch chartered herbalist course. Then I was thinking of doing a master herbology course and looked at dominions mh program and all it was, was that I would have to write a thesis for $1000.00 so i decided to look more. I found another course offered through community college but it was several thousan d $$ and had incoperated spirtual teachings in it. Then I talked to another herbalist about an ad I found in herbalgram mag about the snh and he said it was more usefull than his 3-4yr degree from the uk so I decided to take it and here I am today.... almost finished all three programs. Now I have diccussions with other health care professionals and am suprised to know that they know very little about health. I have chatted on several occasions with nutritionists, dieticians and naturopaths and they are unfortunately very ignorant. They are not taught basic things about the foods we eat. especially about garlic,b12 and protein its amazing. They are quite shocked when I chat with them about these topics. I believe they are not taught properly its rather sad as they could really help humanity if they were. ;D

livingforj

« Reply #9 on: February 16, 2010, 10:32:55 PM »
very interesting story. Thanks for sharing. I agree about having others such as doctors educated in food for health. It is greatly lacking.

Raphael108

« Reply #10 on: February 25, 2010, 12:17:21 AM »
Hot and cold water therapy! He needs to do more than just soak. he should be fomenting them at least 6 days a week while he sleeps. i would also be putting a BF&C oil/ointment on them  during the day. I also so up the capsule dose. Is he using the BF&C with comfrey? I sure hopes so.........

remember, a lot of Dr. C's great results came from a combination of the herbs and the mucus free diet.

livingforj

« Reply #11 on: February 25, 2010, 09:26:01 AM »
Thanks Raphael, I'll let him know. Yes, he's been doing the BF&C, Calc Tea, and Comfrey

Raphael108

« Reply #12 on: February 25, 2010, 10:06:11 PM »
Thanks Raphael, I'll let him know. Yes, he's been doing the BF&C, Calc Tea, and Comfrey

One more thing. Since he is dealing with ligament issues look into solomon's seal root. there have been so very good reports on it helping ligaments. Mathew wood has some stuff on it (though i don't agree with everything Mathew has writen he has some very good info)

Ivygreen

« Reply #13 on: March 01, 2010, 08:01:48 PM »
  What about using those commercial arch support pads, and either soaking them in healing herbs or elsewise first wrapping the foot with the herbs and then using the arch supports to help hold it in the correct position for healing?

mike cmt ch

« Reply #14 on: March 10, 2010, 06:09:26 PM »
correcting the arches with support will not fix the problem. This will only give temporary relief as the arches of the foot are made of ligaments, muscles and bones. All the support does is tell the foot that it does not need any natural support (ligaments and muscles) and over time will make the condition worse.
    However, if the support is used temporary while strengthening the foot and decreasing the amount of support (ie the height of the arch support) over time would help.
   One has to remember that in order for the body to lay down new tissues for repair it must be stressed. Although the stress cannot be so much to reinjure the area. BFC is good as it helps to regrow all types of new tissue, but the body needs to put out the proper signals in order to lay down the new tissue. Stress on the joints, ligaments, and bones tells the body to lay down collagen which is the building block of ligaments, bones, and muscles. Therefore without stress (ie exercise) new collagen cannot be laid down and bfc cannot help.

In otherwords, the ligaments and bones will heal but only to a certain point and that would be to the height of the arch support. This would not solve the problem as the arches are a mobile unit of bones, ligaments, and muscles. This unit being mobile, has to increase and decrease depending upon the terrain that is being walked on. This type of movement can only be repaired by the new growth of the collagen which  makes up the componets of the arch. This new layer of collagen gives the strength to the mobile componets which the bfc cannot accomplish. ;)